I have constant stomach aches?!

Question: I have constant stomach aches.?
ever since I had a major panic attack, I've been getting constant stomach aches for about 2 months now. At the beginning of these pains, I also had a soar throat and mucas. I equated this to either mono or strep throat. I have been tested positive for mono twice before, but this time it was neither strep or mono. I wake up every mornign to this dull ache in my stomach, I feel slightly nauseous and sort of like I am anxious. I usually get this dull ache throughout the day randomly. I don't feel hungry anymore. I have tested to see if I am pregnant, and I am not. I've also gone through my monthly cycle on time and for a good normal length. I am eating normal foods. I really think it has something to do with my panic attack that happened in February. But I don't know what I can do to stop it, or if it I can even. Most times I wake up feeling ok, but the moment I think about my stomach, I get sick. So it makes me think itsbrought on Psychologically. But the pains are not imaginary. I just wonder if anyone might know what my problem is, I will be seeing a doctor soon.Health Question & Answer

Anxiety can bring on all kinds of nasty little things. Heart palpatations, difficulty breathing, sweats, headaches, dizziness, stomach pain, nausea . . . the list just goes on and on.

People used to think that stress caused stomach ulcers because so many people who were stressed out would get them. (i.e. Most doctors don't believe this now. You can have chronic stomach pain that is brought on by emotional distress though. I can't remember the term however. It's not anything serious. Just a liveable condition with no long term risks.)Health Question & Answer

I get the same thing, panic attacks/ anxiety included.
I guarantee this is anxiety-induced...however, that's not to say that they aren't physical symptoms (your brain and your body are connected, you know). Your stress over your panic attack and anxiety CAN cause problems. Consult a doctor, and I highly suggest seeing a psychotherapist.Health Question & Answer

The consumer health information on youqa.cn is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007-2012 YouQA.cn -   Terms of Use -   Contact us

Health Q&A Resources