What is this new acne product called?!

Question: What is this new acne product called.?
Earlier I was watching tv on the n channel and saw this new acne product.It wasnt a cream or liquid.....you put it to your pore and this warm blue light made it dry like.I forgot what it was called and tried to look it up but couldnt find it.....I wanted to read into this product.I thought it was called theramore but I guess I was wrong.Thank you 4 helpin me....if u do!Health Question & Answer

its called Zeno you can buy it at drugstores and Wal-Mart. you can get a compact one for 80 or the average sized one for 100 but it beats the steep prices of the dermatoligists laser (:Health Question & Answer

saw it in storeHealth Question & Answer

i think i might no what ur talkin about.

try looking at neutragena....

they aree usually the acne company that has tons of commercials.
unless u r talking about proactice.?.?

answer mine.?.?

.?qid=20090404124128AAUFK5Y">http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...Health Question & Answer

I believe I saw an ad like that for Clearasil.Health Question & Answer

http://www.clearasil.us/category_newprod...Health Question & Answer

The consumer health information on youqa.cn is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007-2012 YouQA.cn -   Terms of Use -   Contact us

Health Q&A Resources