Another dermatologist question???!!?!

Question: Another dermatologist question.?.?.?!!.?
ok i got prescribed doxycycline(pills),atralin(topical gel), and pacnex(facewash) and now my face is kinda drying up. what should i do.?Health Question & Answer

It's supposed to dry your face up, but to make it a little less intense, you should use a moisturizer. Something like Neutrogena.Health Question & Answer

well, if it is drying up a little bit, i would put moisturizer on it. But, if it is drying up to a huge extent, i would stop using it and make an appointment to the dermatologist. :)Health Question & Answer

moi!Health Question & Answer

Hi!!! I think that you want to get more information about it, go to .?q=dermatologist" rel="nofollow"> Question & Answer

The consumer health information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007-2012 -   Terms of Use -   Contact us

Health Q&A Resources