Are pilot fineliners toxic?!

Question: Are pilot fineliners toxic.?
are these toxic cause i had a little bit on my hand like a scratch not even and i ate somethingHealth Question & Answer

Nope, you're fine. You can only get ink poisoning with a very large amount of ink. And if you're talking about the marker pen you're even more fine because those use a different type of ink than ballpoint pens.Health Question & Answer

The consumer health information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007-2012 -   Terms of Use -   Contact us

Health Q&A Resources