How to correct a lazy eye permanently?!

Question: How to correct a lazy eye permanently.?
I have a lazy eye, my right one. I can control it, too. I can move it inward, and when I do it, I can't see a thing. My vision just gets extremely blurred. When I look at myself in a mirror, and focus on myself, my eyes quickly go back to normal, but sometimes it feels like my bad eye is turned inward. Sometimes I find it hard to read because I feel one eye go out of place, and my eyes start to hurt.

Is there any way I can cure my lazy eye permanently
without wearing a patch.?

If I don't correct my lazy eye, what will happen in the future.?

Much thanks,
KhrisHealth Question & Answer

Eye drops can help correct a lazy eye.Surgery also. Question & Answer

You should definitely consult an opthamalogist (eye doctor). They can tell you your different options, give expert advice & tell you the possible complications later on if your eye isn't corrected.Health Question & Answer

Without using a patch, surgery is the only way.Health Question & Answer

remove the eyeHealth Question & Answer

The consumer health information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007-2012 -   Terms of Use -   Contact us

Health Q&A Resources