**So Its Been 3 Months Since I Overdosed.. ?!

Question: **So Its Been 3 Months Since I Overdosed.. .?
I overdosed on 90 paracetamol a few months ago. I went to the hospital to have my stomach pumped, all the usual.
But every time I am sick or I drink alcohol, the same taste comes into my mouth as those paracetamol.
Whatever I drink or eat, the taste stays in my mouth. I cant stand it and it stays in my mouth for days.
So is there anything that I could do to get rid of the taste.?
Thanks. Health Question & Answer

It sounds like you did some serious, may be permanent damage to your liver.. Try to avoid alcohol and fatty(.?) food or anything heavy for your liver... I hope you'll recoverHealth Question & Answer

why.? by accident or on purpose.?
I would suggest see a doctor about the taste.
How r u feeling now.? (after 3 months)Health Question & Answer

The consumer health information on youqa.cn is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007-2012 YouQA.cn -   Terms of Use -   Contact us

Health Q&A Resources