Warning way TMI!!! (period question)?!

Question: Warning way TMI!!! (period question).?
I normaly have about 2 days of heavy flow and then 1 or 2 days of light brownish spotting... this period though, has been extreamly heavy and very very pale. it almost resembles an orange color with a hint of pink.. and there is an huge amount of CM mixed with it.

yesterday it stoped for most of the day.. and i thought i was coming
off of it.. (which would be normal) and then around 8pm it hit me hard again... VERY hard. it litteraly wouldn't let up. and i had visions of bleeding to death right there lol.
i've also had a ton of blood clots... very big ones...
i've also had very adnormal cramps... which i hardly ever have while on my period.

my question is could it be from a miscarrage.? or are my cycles just spazing out.? i know there is really no way for me to know, but i'm just curious..
thanks!Health Question & Answer

It sounds like it could be a miscarriage. Big clots are never a good sign & heavy bleeding. I'd make an appt to see a doctor just to make sure everything is okay.
It could be ur period changing but it sounds more serious..Good luck hun!Health Question & Answer

I have never had a miscarrage but have had cycts that have burst and they weren't anything like that I really think you should give your doc a call I don't think it's normal to have cm with a period best of luckHealth Question & Answer

I would suggest you go to the Dr. I had heavy periods and went to the dr's. they found that I had fibroids. So...go, get checked out. Better to be safe than sorry.Health Question & Answer

yes i think you should very much so consider a doctor..the orangy color represents an infection of somesort.Health Question & Answer

Dont mess about with your health get it seen to asap to put your mind at restHealth Question & Answer

Allthough periods sometimes leave with a bang! Your abdominal pains with slightly abnormal color do leave me a bit concerned. i would call your doctor or gyn and leave a message see what they think about it.If you dont have a doctor or a gyn.Call your local family planning they will see you at low cost or no cost depending on your situation.
Im sure everything is ok but if you did have a miscarriage they may have to do a D&C to prevent infection.
In the mean time if you develop a fever,chills,nausea,vomiting,rashes eyc please go to the ER right away.Health Question & Answer

The consumer health information on youqa.cn is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007-2012 YouQA.cn -   Terms of Use -   Contact us

Health Q&A Resources