i am looking for a doctor in michigan that specializes in lichen sclerosis?!

I'm really in need of a good lady doctor if any of you ladies out there have any referrals, specifically one that specializes in vulvar disorders, like vulvodynia and lichen sclerosis. I am in southeast michigan. Help, please.
Dr. John Robert Wichert, M.D., MSU Women's Health Care
1200 East Michigan Ave., Suite700
Lansing, MI USA 48912

Phone: 517-364-5888
Specialty: gynecology

Recommended for: lichen sclerosus

The consumer health information on youqa.cn is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007-2012 YouQA.cn -   Terms of Use -   Contact us

Health Q&A Resources