Can you get a penis job?!

Question: Can you get a penis job.?
like you can get a boob job, but can you get one to make your penis bigger .?Health Question & Answer

yes. there is such a thing as a penis enlargement surgery. there is a surgery for :
Penile lengthening:
the most common technique to lengthen the penis is to cut its suspensory ligament then perform plastic surgery to provide additional skin to cover its new length. The results are difficult to judge, as surgeons have not collected data in a systematic manner. The results of the only reliable study indicate that dividing the suspensory ligament alone results in an average increase of 0.5cm (around 0.25in) in length, while skin advancement increases the length gain to 1.6cm (around 0.75in). These figures do not compare well with the claims made by some clinics. Some people, undoubtedly, do better than average, while others do worse.
The suspensory ligament does have a role, in that it helps keep the penis pointing upwards during erection. After it has been divided, that support is no longer present. After surgery, some men find that they have gained a small increase in flaccid length, but the erect penis is about the same size and now points towards the floor!

Increasing penile girth (thickness):
this treatment may be performed with a lengthening procedure or on its own. There are two techniques in common use:
injection of liposuctioned fat, from the abdominal wall or thighs, into the dartos fascia, under the skin of the penile shaft.
placing grafts of dermis (a layer of tissue from under the skin surface that is well supplied with blood vessels) and fat from the groin or buttock area within the penile shaft.
The results following injection of liposuctioned fat can be deeply disappointing. Up to 90 per cent of the fat can disappear within a year. Grafts seem to do rather better, but there is no reliable published data on long-term results.
you can go to this site and see about this topic if you want:
.?v=w8HLFE_0xU4" rel="nofollow"> Question & Answer

Me...14 year old planning to become a doctor. Cosmetic surgeon to be preciseHealth Question & Answer

Why yes, yes you can. They can suck fat out of your bum or belly and insert it under the glans. You can also get an implant or, my personal favorite, tie a rope around the end of your shaft, the other around an anchor or large rock and drop same out of a 2 story window. No gain. Good luck.Health Question & Answer

I guess you can get your penis a job at a burger place, but it would look silly in one of those paper hats.Health Question & Answer

Yeah, you can.
Check out penile surgery on YouTube.Health Question & Answer

it's called phalisoplasty and runs about $2k.Health Question & Answer

Nope.Health Question & Answer

The consumer health information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007-2012 -   Terms of Use -   Contact us

Health Q&A Resources