with eye movement I get these minnute shocks in my upper body?!

Question: on & off I get this sensation that seems to me to be connected to my nerves,with eye movement I get these minnute shocks thru out my upper body like little electric shocks. its not uncomfortable but worrying.What could this be ?

If you've been on any type of medication for any length of time and stop it too quickly, withdrawal symptoms can occur like this. I've had something similar happen to me. If not, I'd certainly go see an eye doc just to ease your mind.
see a doctor!
Could it be a form of epilepsy?
Check it out, really.
This can happen with SSRI (an anti depressant) withdrawal or a reaction to them.

The consumer health information on youqa.cn is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007-2012 YouQA.cn -   Terms of Use -   Contact us

Health Q&A Resources